Monday, October 01, 2007

Standing Tall


I'm in the newspaper again! This time I forgot it was a possibility so it was quite a surprise. It's in the Health and Fitness section of the Santa Cruz Sentinel and I think it's really good so be sure to take a peek.

The occasion for this article is that I'm doing a free talk at Way of Life in Capitola this Wednesday, Oct 3 about Using Flower Essences for Personal and Spiritual Growth. I'm pretty excited about it. It's the first time I've given any kind of talk about this work I'm so interested in.

Sunflowers will be part of the discussion. I plan to include a piece about finding mirror reflections of various emotional and spiritual states in the world around us. Sunflower will be one of my examples. "Standing tall" pretty much sums up what this plant is for. . . and that's all I'm going to say about it today.

Oh yeah, I want to give credit to Paul. He's the photographer of the beautiful sunflower photo I used for this blog.

No comments: