Wednesday, April 09, 2008

May All Your Dreams Come True

When I was a kid I had record of Disney movie songs and whenever I heard Jiminy Cricket singing "When you wish upon a star" I'd cry. I still cry. I used to listen to that record over and over, wishing with all my might that Jiminy Cricket was telling the truth.

I'm not sure whether I shared this graphic design I did for our Cafepress gift shop or not before. I woke up in a fever with the idea to do this in my head over and over until I finally gave in and got it done. When I put it up I thought "this would be perfect for the Make a Wish Foundation." Well just a little while ago someone went to my website and bought 100 refrigerator magnets with this design on it and I couldn't resist the urge to see if I could find the buyer's name on Google. She works for one of the California chapters of Make a Wish.

No comments: