Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Solstice Evergreen

Years ago when this book came out it was labeled "the definitive book" on the origin of the Christmas Tree...yet for a long time now, every year at this time of year, I forget to promote it!

I guess I feel like I've moved on to many other interests... but it's certainly still relevant.

I've always had a fascination with the spiritual significance of plants and trees (and everything else). The research I did for this book pretty much cemented that curiosity for life. The more I found out, the more I wanted to know. At the time I wrote this book I knew nothing about the healing significance of evergreen plants. Now the healing and spiritual uses of flowering plants are a big part of what I do as a flower essence practitioner and healing perfume designer. Many evergreen plants are associated with Christmas -- I use several of them in my Peace and Goodwill perfume.

I just unpacked my Solstice Evergreen books and, if you act soon, I can autograph them and send them out in time for you to receive one in time for Christmas. Here's an excerpt from the introduction I hope you find interesting and here's a link to one of my favorite stories (also from the book).

FYI: The book features my artwork on the cover. On request, I'll infuse it with Reiki for you or the intended recipient at no extra charge. :-)

No comments: