Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy in Lake Worth, Florida


I'm excited to announce that my Mama Love flower essence aromatherapy healing perfumes are now going to be available at The Soma Center in Lake Worth, FL. I just checked out their website and was so impressed. It's a combination yoga studio and cafe with great classes and a lot of heart /art! It made me feel envious because I think we'd love to be part of a community resource center like that. Ashleigh, the owner of the center, wants to turn Lake Worth into the coolest place in that part of Florida. Mama Love is honored to be taking part.

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Nice move. Wishing you much success.

Jenn Maruska said...

Wonderful packaging,
it's very engaging. : )

Angie said...

Lovely packaging.