Monday, February 23, 2009

Macro Grass

Blind macro! Woo-hoo! The first shot is exactly as it came out of the camera -- no digital manipulation whatsoever. The other ones had the color balance tweaked in Photoshop.

I love these for their decorative possibilities. I love graphic art. I used to be a graphic designer for a living and, like Georgia O'Keefe, I love it when an artist blows something up almost to the point of abstraction so you're forced to take a closer look.

These photos are available as framed or unframed fine art prints or prints on canvas through my Desert Art Gallery on Imagekind. They're also available on a wide variety of products through Cafepress.

Check this one out on a Flip Mino video recorder! I never thought I'd be putting my designs on something like that. It's awesome!


No comments: