Friday, April 17, 2009

SPECIAL SALE THIS WEEK - 4 Flower Essence Aromatherapy Perfumes for a Great Price!


The One Week Only Special Sale in my Etsy shop continues!

Choose 4 of the 15 flower essence aromatherapy perfumes I make and save money. Normally, $12.99 each. Buy 4 for $32 and save almost $20. (Include a message with your order telling me which ones you want!)

Your choices:

Abundant Prosperity
Attracting a Partner
Comfort and Joy
Doing New things with Confidence
Focussed Attention
Inner Strength and Protection
Manifesting Life Purpose
Open-Hearted Loving
Peace and Goodwill
PMS, Postpartum and Menopause Support
Releasing Worry and Fear
Renewed Faith and Optimism
Restful Sleep
Troubled Times
Trusting Inner Guidance
-----------------------
Mama Love healing perfumes combine the emotionally healing properties of flower essences and aromatherapy. They're spiritually-guided and infused with Reiki to bring you the most beneficial products I can make! They're a great product to use for yourself but, because I package them with my cute Healer Mama cards that tell people all about them, they also make a great gift for someone you love.
-----------------------
All Mama Love perfumes are handmade by me. I shrinkwrap them with a blowdryer and tie them to cards I designed and had printed at a print shop.

They're made to aromatherapy standards for their emotional effects -- you won't impact an entire room like other perfumes. Your body is meant to soak it up and USE it. Like all 100% natural perfumes made without synthetic extenders you may need to reapply it later in the day to renew its scent.
-----------------------
Click here to purchase this item now. Or click here to visit my Etsy shop and see everything I have to offer. Look in the section marked SPECIAL SALE to see what's on special now!

4 comments:

kim* said...

best wishes on your sale :)

addictivecreative said...

Cute packaging! Good luck.

Sheryl Karas said...

Thank you! So far so good!

elsiee said...

just discovered your blog on an etsy forum thread, so glad I did! I love what you do and am dreaming of the lovely smells you describe oh so well! come on over and visit me sometime:
http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/