Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Paul and I were discussing various plans for making more money from our multiple businesses yesterday and some of the ideas got really wild. I won't say what those were because it was pretty crazy but brainstorming is like that. We were in a Thai restaurant that gave us Chinese fortune cookies at the end of the meal. It's Arizona, what can we say... the food was good but very much unlike any Thai food we've had before, too.

Anyway, I got foolish and asked for my fortune cookie to give us guidance on some of the things we wanted to do. My fortune cookie said: "Only those who dare, truly live."

Paul did not ask for his fortune cookie to mean anything. His said: "Some men dream of fortunes, others dream of cookies."

:-)

6 comments:

Angie said...

that's just the way the fortune cookie crumbles sometimes. :)

Piggy said...

I love those sessions with friends or family just brainstorm of various business ideas. It's really fun and I can imagine some of the wonderful ideas that you have come up with. It's really exciting to find people with similar passion! So are you going to heed the advice of your cookie ;)

Frenchell said...

love fortune cookies

Sheryl Karas said...

Probably, one or two of the ideas have legs under them! :-)

artangel said...

Ah - serendipity!

cabin + cub said...

I had a fortune cookie once that had three inside, it was very funny!