Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Cat


Another of my paintings on silk now available as framed or unframed fine art prints or posters on Zazzle. This one shows a very happy cat sitting under a potted plant. I really loved painting on silk. The colors were so rich and vivid but I'm glad I switched to doing my art more digitally. It suits my tendency to change my mind and want to see the results more quickly! I like this image especially as a greeting card or a T-shirt but I also decided to try my hand at designing a tie. That's something Zazzle offers that's unique and different. They also have shoes but I haven't found any of my designs that I think are really good for that yet.

Happy Cat shirt
Happy Cat by paulnsheryl
t-shirts made by www.zazzle.com

2 comments:

Celtic Cat said...

I love Happy Cat!

Anne Vis said...

Lovely!