Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mama Love on the Job


Every one of my Mama Love flower essence aromatherapy perfume displays comes with a wooden bar with testers glued into it so retail store customers can try the formulas out without walking away with the testers. I make the bars myself. I designed and used to make the displays myself, too, but now I make modifications to a standard sized CD display instead.

Here I am drilling holes into my wooden bars for the bottles of perfume to fit into. I'll be gluing clear labels for each perfume on the bar under each hole and then applying 2-3 coats of clear gloss medium over the top to make it look professional and easy to clean. I put gloss medium on the testers themselves, too.

It's a bit of work but I consider the investment of time and the display itself the best advertising I can do right now. When the project is done it shows my array of perfume off really well and it really makes a noticeable difference in how well the perfumes do. I have a background in graphic design and marketing. I know the importance of what I'm offering my customers by doing this. I just wish more retail stores understood, too!

Interested in offering my Mama Love line in your retail store, spa or therapy office? Click here now.

2 comments:

Angie said...

gotta love power tools :)

Audrey said...

You can never have too many tools!!