Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thanks, Dennis!

Another Cafepress shopkeeper saw my press release about Cafepress and asked permission to help distribute it. Now I'm getting computer generated confirmation emails from newspapers across the country thanking me for my submission! Wow! Thanks, again! I really wanted help in getting the word out to the news media but was getting overwhelmed by the thought of it. My own financial situation needs to take precedence but I have to admit to feeling better when I write and share what's going on. I currently have more than 250 pages of my book finished. It's almost complete and Chase, along with Cafepress, just gave me a new chapter. It's called "Con Men, Swindlers and Thieves."

1 comment:

Anne Vis said...

Interesting, Sheryl! Can you post a link when it gets published online? Thanks!