Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Have 300 Hearts!

I just found out I have 300 Hearts for my Etsy shop! For those who don't know, that means 300 people found my shop there and listed it as one of their favorites. Thank you "Crochet by Dee" for being the 300th Hearter. Her shop is really cool. Check out her wonderful crocheted hats and neckwraps with the fun flowers on the side. I love them! Her shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6055498

I'm really appreciating Etsy right now. They just published a free guide to Search Engine Optimization, specifically for use on Etsy and it's really good! I've already made significant improvements to my shop there and plan to figure out ways to do the same for my own websites off of Etsy. One really great tool they just added to their site is a way to see what a listing there will look like in a Google search. I used that this morning and revamped my shop announcement until I liked what I saw the improvements did.


Yay, Etsy!

1 comment:

Celtic Cat said...

Congrats on 300 Hearts!