Saturday, October 03, 2009

Autumn in the White Mountains -- The Painting


I'm not happy with how the color of this is showing up on the blog. Please click this link to view it in my Imagekind Gallery instead.

I am happy, however, with how this image came out overall. It was great fun to use a photo I took of aspen, oak and pine trees in the White Mountains yesterday and turn it into a digital painting. Used up ALL the extra space I had on my hard drive, though. I'm going to have to figure out how to upgrade the software and migrate some of my files over to another machine I have. Using the graphics tablet that comes with that other computer would have made this a lot easier to do, too, so I'm a lot more motivated now to figure that out.

3 comments:

elsiee said...

WOW! That turned out really beautifully!

Sheryl Karas said...

Thank you!

Anne Vis said...

Wonderful shot, great colors! And don't get me started on computer issues ... you are not alone!