Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mama Love News


I've been really busy lately trying to get ready for Christmas sales. I bought a bunch of shipping boxes wholesale and just changed my pricing structure so I can offer FREE SHIPPING to the U.S. and Canada on everything in both my Etsy and Mama Love shops.

My latest listing on Etsy is this: 3 of my organic and Reiki-infused flower essence aromatherapy body, bath or massage oils for $45. That's $6 off my 2 oz. economy sized formulas. Choose any of my Mama Love formulas you want. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33521500

You can also, of course, find this offer in my Mama Love shop along with a number of other quantity discounts and wholesale pricing for those of you who can buy in wholesale quantities. (Christmas shopping anyone?)

No comments: