Saturday, January 16, 2010

No More Hate

I don't normally post things like this but I can't help it, when I saw this video passed around Facebook I celebrated:



There's something truly wrong when people like Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh are treated as "folk heroes." Want to talk about good old conservative Republican values? I'm going to take an old-fashioned conservative stance right now: There used to be a time when people who made the kind of hateful statements these people make on a regular basis would not be let on the air. There used to be a time when Republicans would have been mortified to be associated with people like this.

Why isn't it happening now? It's good for "ratings." It gets the rabble roused for the Republican team. It doesn't matter how vindictive these people can be. It's gets the racist moron vote into the booth! What has the Republican party come to? And why aren't more of them speaking up about this?!

No comments: