Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Releasing Worry and Fear" Flower Essence Aromatherapy Massage Oil Gets a Testimonial

Customers don't usually take the time to say how they feel about a product so when an unsolicited email comes offering a rave review it makes all the difference in the world! Here's the one I got today:

Just wanted to send a quick note to tell you again how amazing your product is. I have been using the "Releasing Worry and Fear" oil daily since I got it and it has made a world of difference in my life. I get horrible tension headaches and awful back pain from stress and anxiety and this helps so much. I literally rub the oil on my lower back and the relief is almost instantaneous. Its amazing. Keep up the great work! Thanks!!! — Alexis

Mama Love is also featured in an "exhibit" of Organic and Eco-Friendly Gifts on the Handmade Gift Gallery Website this week. The blogger who does this site handpicks items that she really likes to feature every week. It's completely unsolicited on my part so I consider this a compliment as well!

No comments: