Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy for PMS, Menopause and Postpartum Support

I just bottled up some more massage, bath and body oil for PMS, Menopause and Postpartum Support. I decided to use it myself a couple of months back when intense menopausal feelings of rage and scary days of menstrual flooding appeared to be taking over my life. I used it every day, two or three times a day, and then I had the most blissful, peaceful, EASY period I had had in months! The results lasted two months. But I'm using this oil again now because...well...change of life doesn't always happen overnight! I can't promise similar results for everyone but it sure makes me feel happier! And with Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Angelica, and Rosewood in it, along with the special blend of flower essences I use, it smells wonderful!

No comments: