Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy Private Labeling

If you’re enthused about the concept behind my products but the look is just not appropriate for your particular spa or boutique, contact me! I can provide bulk products for you to bottle and label yourself, design a label for you, or bottle your products with packaging you provide. I can also design custom formulas for issues I don’t have in my line right now or even work with you to design a brand new product line. If you’re interested in custom formulas for resale or private labeling, let’s talk.  But here are a few guidelines before we do (please read before contacting me):
  • I will not copy any other person’s work or attempt to recreate a designer’s perfume for you.
  • If you want to repackage any of my Mama Love formulas under your company’s brand (private labeling) I request that you credit me, Sheryl Karas, or Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy on your packaging. (A line saying “Packaged for [the name of your company or spa, etc.] by Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy” or “Designed by Sheryl Karas” might do the trick.) I get paid for the manufacturing.
  • If you want to hire me as flower essence aromatherapy consultant to create a brand new line with your company’s label, Mama Love need not be listed on the packaging but I would appreciate being acknowledged as a collaborator.
  • All Mama Love products are designed to be safe for the average person for the purpose of aromatherapy and true aromatherapy products should never be made at the strength that is common in the perfume industry. I don’t make commercial-strength perfume or use the kinds of chemicals used by that industry to make their perfume last in strength throughout the day. Sorry.
  • I do not specifically do formulas for magickal purposes although I certainly do respect the intent behind the pagan heritage of making potions for healing and mystical purposes. Potions meant to be used for any purpose other than the healing, well-being or growth of the wearer him-or-herself will not be considered.
  • All my expenses and fees must be paid upfront -- no inquiries about speculative business ventures, please!
  • My Healer Mama Logo and Mama Love packaging concept are mine alone. Please don’t ask me to package something that looks the same with your name on it!

No comments: