Thursday, July 01, 2010

Angel's Trumpet Flower Essence for Spiritual Surrender


Sometimes in times of great crisis it helps to remember to surrender -- let go, let God. Let go of your old life, old patterns of being, so you can rise up and be born anew. Angels Trumpet is the flower of spiritual surrender. Flower Essence Services in Nevada City, CA makes a wonderful flower essence aromatherapy oil with Angel's Trumpet in it. It's called Benediction Oil, Seasons of the Soul Herbal Flower Oil and it smells really wonderful-- heavy on the Rose Otto and Jasmine-- and works very well. It's the only flower essence aromatherapy product I use that I don't make myself!

I did, however, draw the image accompanying this blog today. It's from the flower essence tarot deck I've slowly been working on over the last few years. I posted it on Zazzle today where you can buy it as framed or unframed print, a greeting card or on a number of other items.

No comments: