Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Zinnia Spiral Notebook

Well, it's a new year and time to re-evaluate past activities and choose better ones. This blog, for instance. I used to write religiously every day, sometimes more often. Now I can't! With a day job and trying to do business activities, too, it's important to prioritize my activities. Facebook has become a more important activity -- better for networking and less need to write volumes. I still think there is a use in sharing my expertise, ideas and experience and still intend to do so but I just don't have the time to do it as often. Still, I notice that if I post ANYTHING the number of people who find my earlier posts go up! Guess that's a Google thing or just a way the internet works -- update a website or blog and it goes higher in a search engine search. So I probably will do so from time to time. But if you'd really like to stay in touch with me, please look me up on Facebook and send a short note with your friend request to tell me you found my blog online. Thanks! (Sheryl Karas)

On a related note, I've been adding new flower designs to items in our Zazzle shop. Here's a favorite on a spiral notebook or lined journal:


No comments: