Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Customers Make Me Smile -- Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy

I just got permission to print an excerpt from a recent email as a testimonial:

"The Open Hearted Loving oil makes me feel so great that I'm curious to try the others. Spring seems to have sprung a little early, and I feel like I'm blossoming and buzzing! My heart feels so open; I really feel good about myself, and this self-love is spilling out to my home projects... I realized that the more I love and accept myself, the more I can make changes to my environment and life so it reflects who I am and how I feel. I also think I can make some other changes that may make my husband feel better. I haven't felt like this since I was in my early 20s and was a bit of a hippie! Who knew I'd feel this great a few months shy of forty years old? Thank you!" -- Jill McGlothlin

Hooray! I've always loved this one and wished more people could find out about how well it works. Ones more related to stress-reduction and dealing with feeling bad sell much better. But it seems to me that feeling like this is how anyone would want to be! Thanks, Jill!

Open-Hearted Loving on the Mama Love website.
Also available in my Etsy shop.



1 dram oil

1 oz oil

2 oz oil

1 oz Spray

2 oz Spray




No comments: