Thursday, November 29, 2012

Flower Essence Aromatherapy Spray for the Holidays


Hey Mama Love, do you have a nice flower essence aromatherapy formula I could use to help the holidays feel more Christmasy and less stressful? And, oh yeah, by "Christmasy" I do NOT mean smelling like a Christmas Tree! Do you have one I could use all year round?

I do! Its called Comfort and Joy and it's my personal favorite for everyday use. But with essential oils of Cedarwood, Bergamot and Cinnamon  and flower essences of Larch, Zinnia and Rock Water it's perfect for the season. It reminds me of hot tea with cinnamon while being cuddled up with friends next to the fire, enjoying the moment, laughter and fun.

And now it's available as a room and body spray! Close your eyes, spray Mama Love for Comfort and Joy around your head and body, and feel your energy shift. Or spray it in your home to increase positive feelings (and improve the scent) in a room!

Available through my website or right here on this blog.

1 oz Spray

2 oz Spray


No comments: