Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Relieve Stress and Anxiety with Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy

I made a new batch of Releasing Worry and Fear tonight. It's one of my favorite formulas and by far my most popular. We live in such a stressed out society. I'd say it's also a stressful time but, honestly, this formula has always outsold all my others.

I use three of the original Bach flower remedies in this one: Larch, White Chestnut and Rock Rose.

White Chestnut is for people who can't seem to stop fretting. They rehearse the same worried thoughts over and over, churning over what could go wrong, what they should do, what if, what if? White Chestnut allows them to stop the obsessive ruminating and have a healthier more peaceful perspective.

The person who would benefit most from Rock Rose takes this level of fear and ups it to the nth degree. Prone to panic, stressed into anxiety, the Rock Rose state of mind is all about survival: how am I going to survive? OMG, what am I going to do?!!! They are facing an emergency, either internally or in their real external circumstances and they need courage to step into their power and face whatever is coming next. But more than that, they need a core of supreme calm, to be centered and in their body instead of jumping out of their skins. Rock Rose does that. Combined with Larch it allows a being to go where they might not have dared to go before.

Larch is a wonderful flower essence that I happen to use a lot. I think of it as the ultimate self-confidence remedy. It's for people who feel afraid to even try. They fear the worst and see only the negative possibilities. Larch helps a person walk forward with a bolder step and more positive point of view.

Add this to a wonderful aromatherapy combination of Sandalwood, Angelica, Ylang Ylang and Rosewood that smells awesome. Sandalwood and Angelica are both considered to be spiritual oils that bring a person to a much more peaceful and grounded place. They are used to release fear and increase feelings of trust and protection. Ylang Ylang is a very sweet floral used for inducing a state of calm and relaxation. I always find it a bit intoxicating when I'm putting together a formula. It has a delightful effect. Rosewood also has an uplifting quality that counters fear and depression.

I infuse every batch I make with Reiki and tonight was no exception. I intend that the Reiki be used for the highest benefit of all those who use this formula. My hands got very hot tonight when I was doing it. That doesn't tend to happen with all my remedies. It's my assumption that the people who choose this formula have a greater need for the healing it can provide.

1 dram Releasing Worry and Fear

1 oz

2 oz


2 comments:

N. Kennedy said...

I am currently taking Larch and Walnut, so I was quite pleased to read that you find them effective. I have been taking them for just a month now and only notice a subtle difference. However, my understanding is that they can take several weeks to work.

Sheryl Karas said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment. Flower Essences work incredibly well if you're using the ones you need and not much if you haven't chosen the ones best for you. That's why I've been mixing them with aromatherapy for general use: I know that since I don't always have an opportunity to consult with my customers and do custom work that creating these combos with multiple facets will more often hit the mark. Larch is a good one and yet I'd suspect there's a contributing factor if you don't notice significant improvement in a month. Taking them three times a day is also important. I actually add some to a drinking bottle of water and sip throughout the day when I'm using flower essences alone without aromatherapy!