Wednesday, June 12, 2013

No Patchouli! Make My Flower Essences Unscented, Please!

Okay, okay, I get it. You can't stand Patchouli. It reminds you of the 60s. You hate it because your brother makes fun of you for being a hippie whenever you put some on. It's brown--won't that stain my skin? (No)

I use Patchouli in my very effective Inner Strength and Protection flower essence aromatherapy formula but I hear ya, some people HATE Patchouli!

And I don't blame you. Even if you like the scent the people around you might not appreciate it especially if you're in a line of work where you need to work closely with your clients in a contained environment like a therapy office or massage room. And nurses, family caregivers, massage practitioners and therapists are who I made this formula for!

Hmmm, how did I miss the boat on that one?

Introducing UNSCENTED Inner Strength and Protection Reiki-infused flower essence spray. This is actually the original formula I made and used most effectively on myself before I made Mama Love products. I love it—whenever I feel too sucked up by other people's problems or overly affected by people acting codependently with me it never fails to turn me around.

Inner Strength and Protection is available now on Etsy, too!

No comments: