Thursday, March 20, 2014
Sharing more about my photo shoot from the other night. The photo on the left is very close to how it came out of the camera and I couldn't be more pleased. In other photo shoots—before getting the light box—the glare on the labels would obliterate the text. I used to have to Photoshop like crazy to get something acceptable. I did very little to get color right this time-- just a tiny bit of saturation and adjustment of levels. (But truly minor.) I touched up a few things just because the graphic designer in me won't leave me alone and then added a stock photo I bought for a background.