Friday, June 13, 2014

Larch Flower Essence for Doing New Things with Confidence

It seems to me that one of the biggest problems when it comes to having enough confidence is not believing enough in the outcome. I certainly know that's true for people like me who were raised to believe the worst or have had enough disappointing experiences that we try to shield ourselves from believing too much in what we really want. Larch flower essence can help counteract negative beliefs that undermine our willingness to try things. And win or lose, we have to be willing to try! I use it in my Doing New Things with Confidence formulas.

I love using the oil version when I get out of the shower before starting my day. I love the way it smells and my skin just drinks it up. But sometimes I want a little boost just before I'm about to do something and, while I could apply the oil once again, I tend to love the absolute convenience of my flower essence aromatherapy spray.

No comments: