Thursday, July 31, 2014

Layering Mama Love Flower Essence Aromatherapy Products Successfully

A question that sometimes comes up is "I'm not sure which Mama Love product to use. Can I use more than one at the same time?"

Yes! But, it will be easier for your energy system to integrate them more successfully if either you

1) separate the ones you use in time -- for example one formula in the morning and another a few hours later or
2) use similar ones at the same time.

There are some combinations that work particularly well if you find you have interlocking issues. For example, today I've been experiencing a great deal of tension as I'm working on new product pages for my website. Oh, the doubts and fears this Healer Mama has at times: will all this work be worth it? (That's the big one!) Am I making way too much work for myself? (Yes! I could be doing it with a happy attitude--then it wouldn't feel like work at all!) And what if people don't like my new products? omg, do I like my new products? I better try them again and see how I feel about it...again.

Yeah, there's a reason I got into doing flower essence aromatherapy work -- I need these products for myself!  :-)

The first product that came to mind for this set of issues was Doing New Things with Confidence Triple Strength Flower Essence Aromatherapy Balm. That's my go-to formula for times when I'm doubting myself and it's also a good one for adjusting my mindset to one of allowing more trial and error and fun. And it's one of the new products I was feeling insecure about. But when I opened my cabinet I also saw my latest Abundant Prosperity Balm as well. hmm. That one is also about lightening up -- they both even have the same Zinnia flower essence in them. But it addresses the second piece of my confidence issue: am I throwing my money and time away in making these new products at all? (As if I didn't already have more than half the ingredients I needed to make them on my shelves anyway. But, you know, that's how it's been at least inside my head.)

I put on the Doing New Things with Confidence. Nice! I like it. It feels good and I think it will be fine. And then I layered Abundant Prosperity right on top. The texture of that one is slightly different -- the essential oils in it don't react exactly the same way to being combined with beeswax (hence my insecurity). But wow, did those two smell good together and within minutes I felt myself get happy.

I feel good, da da da da da da da! (Cue James Brown here.) I think I'll get my website done, da da da da da da da! I'm dancing around the living room. I'm sitting in my chair writing a blog so I can tell everyone.

So yah, you can do that. It's gooood.

If you have questions about other combinations, just ask me!

No comments: