Thursday, January 22, 2015

Flower Essence Aromatherapy for Trauma, Grief, Loss or Pain

Mama Love's Support for Troubled Times was the product that launched me into business. It's the first flower essence aromatherapy product I made and is still the most effective one in my cabinet for times of great trauma—particularly for periods of grief, loss or pain.The death of a loved one, divorce, a traumatic move or job loss, perhaps a horrible illness or accident with loss attached.

If things are never going to be the same again, how can you face going on? That's what this is for. I made it when I was first divorced and could not stop crying. And it never failed to help soothe me. A good friend convinced me to bottle it and it is still one of the most popular flower essence products I sell.

I use it, when needed, as a light perfume or body oil. You can pour a little into your bath or ask a friend to give you a massage. It was designed to be safe for most people for daily use.

Buy it in my Etsy shop!

No comments: