Saturday, January 10, 2015

Organic Dried French Lavender in My Etsy Shop

When I buy supplies I always overindulge. I can't help it -- I get so excited about the prospect of getting to play with all kinds of fun and wonderfully smelling and tasty stuff I always buy too much.

Then I come to my senses. Holy crap! I can't make so many products this fast! And supplies are, literally, overflowing from my shelves. I have to duck bags of Peppermint and who knows what else every time I reach for something.

So... time to sell some off! The huge bag of Lavender I have, for example, is not going to sell itself. And it is absolutely heavenly-smelling stuff. Certainly one of my very favorite garden products. You can use it for all kinds of creative projects: sachets, potpourri, dream pillows, bath teas and salts. And I love it in a cup of Earl Grey or mixed with Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Rose Petals at bedtime.

Buy it in my Etsy shop!

No comments: