Friday, January 16, 2015

Organic Pink Rose Petals Are So Much Fun! (And Delicious)

Don't you just LOVE the scent of Roses? Well, that's very appropriate because roses are the symbol of love. They open the heart and are an antidote for depression.

I've just added organic dried Pink Rose Petals to my Etsy shop. I wanted to use them in my own tea blends and got too much.

But maybe you'd like to make your own tea blends. Have you tried Rose Petal and Black Tea with Cinnamon? Yum!!! I also like to combine Rose Petals with Lavender, Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Hibiscus for a relaxing night time blend.

You can also cook with Rose petals. Add them to shortbread or sugar cookies for a lovely tea time treat. Or sprinkle them on salads or fresh fruit. Or make Rose Petal extract for lots of wonderful treats.

Of course, maybe you won't eat or drink these at all! Throw them at the bride? Sprinkle them in gift packages? Make potpourri? Or use them to make your own bath and personal care products. Lovely in bath salts and sugar scrubs. There are SO many great ways to use them. Have fun!

1 oz of my dried Organic Pink Rose Petals is about 1.25 cups. I sell it by weight so you know exactly what you're getting.

Buy them in my Etsy shop!

No comments: