Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flower Essences and Aromatherapy for Pain and Stress Reduction

Every time I use my "Releasing Worry and Fear" Reiki-infused flower essence aromatherapy oil I think, "Holy crap! This stuff is amazing!"

It's been awhile since I've tried it. But last night my feet hurt and lower back hurt and I KNOW I've been under some emotional stress. I've been worrying about decisions I have to make that might have significant consequences, and my back has been freaking out. I rubbed Some 'Releasing Worry and Fear" on the soles of my feet -- where it hurt -- up and down my legs, butt and lower back. Wow! In seconds I felt the tension ease away, my feet and back felt better, and I thought, "Oh yeah, that's why I made this stuff." I'd still be making it for me if I wasn't making it for all of you.   Find it in my Etsy shop!

No comments: