Saturday, June 06, 2015

All Triple Strength Flower Essence Aromatherapy Perfume Balms on Sale!

I really LOVE these triple strength healing balms! I keep a couple in my purse and a few by my bedside. They're convenient and small and don't tip over and work super well. And smell like perfume -- sometimes I use them just for that purpose alone.

But I don't love making them.

And because they are time-consuming to make and contain triple the amount of my high quality and pricey organic essential oils, they're pretty expensive when I sell them at full retail prices. So, step by step, I'm letting them go.

As of now I will no longer be offering these balms wholesale. And that means I can drop my retail prices to something more affordable. But don't delay! My best-selling Releasing Worry and Fear balm is already sold out. When the others go, they'll be gone for good as well.

Buy them in my Etsy store!

No comments: