Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Geometric Mugs, Leggings, Shirts and Totebags on Society 6


http://society6.com/product/blue-foxtail-dance_mug?curator=skaras
I designed some very interesting patterned cloth in a class I took last year but have discovered I like it best on products like this mug I just created for Society 6.

Society 6 is a company I just started working with. I haven't given up the Zazzle shop I share with Paul but I've been wanting to add items they don't offer. For example, this mug is printed top to bottom instead of in just a small designated area. I have mugs like these at home and I love the look of them.

I also have been designing leggings, shirts and totebags that are printed all over. Again, SO much more stylish! It's fun to have more choice.


Blue Foxtail Leggings by Sheryl Karas
Blue Foxtail Shirt by Sheryl Karas
Blue Foxtail Totebag by Sheryl Karas

No comments: