Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pink Rose Petal and Rooibos Lemonade

SOOO DELICIOUS!

Make a full pot of tea, putting the following ingredients in a basket strainer (or other infusing device):

1 tsp of Rooibos
1 tsp of Honeybush (or 1 more tsp of Rooibos)
2 tsp dried Rose Petals
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Bark
a few drops of Vanilla extract

Steep 10 minutes. Let cool. Add to your favorite homemade or store-bought lemonade.

I use organic lemonade from Trader Joe's and all my tea ingredients are organic, too. (Especially important for the Rose Petals). My personal preference is 7/8 tea and 1/8 lemonade (because I don't like things too sweet or overly tart). But try it different ways to suit your taste!

I frequently carry all of the tea ingredients except Vanilla extract in my Etsy shop, but, at the time I'm writing this blog (August 23, 2015), I'm sold out of everything except organic Rose Petals. (But do check as I'm certain to have many of these ingredients in stock later!)

No comments: