Sunday, December 06, 2015

Buy My Latest Work on Fine Art America

It just occurred to me that I have not been showing my latest artwork on this blog. I've been SO busy I haven't been posting here at all.  And that's ironic because I've literally been creating new work every day.

My most recent series is experimental abstract photography based mostly on plant forms. One of my recent favorites is this one I simply call "Reeds." It's a multi-layered piece showing the same scene from two different points of view and angles. I wanted most of all to capture the feeling of movement in the scene as it was the rustling of the wind through the plants that captured my attention in the first place. But grass and grass-like plants have been a fascination for me in my photography for quite some time. This is just a new extension of the same theme.

Art Prints

No comments: