Saturday, December 05, 2015

Organic Red Clover is Back in Stock

I just replenished my stock of organic Red Clover. Come and get it!

Red Clover is great for stress reduction and women's reproductive health.

I've been drinking an herb tea blend with Red Clover, Chamomile, Nettles, and Pink Rose Petals every day for more than a week now. SO relaxing before going to bed. I make a big pot and sometimes drink a cup or two earlier in the day as well.

My recipe per pot:

Equal parts of everything
Put the blend in a tea infuser
Add hot water
Let steep 5-10 minutes

I don't add sweetener or milk or dairy substitute to this. The Rose Petals and Red Clover add a hint of sweetness, but not much, so follow your own taste on this.

I usually carry all the ingredients for this blend in my Etsy shop but I'm out of Rose Petals right now.


No comments: