Sunday, July 03, 2016

How to use Flower Essence Aromatherapy Sprays from Mama Love

I get this question very often and am in the long process of changing over my labels to make it more clear: "Should I spray your flower essence aromatherapy formulas directly on my skin or in the air around my body?"

Both! I do it that way at least. The sprays are at true aromatherapy dilution to be safe for almost all people (unless you're allergic to a certain ingredient or should not be using scented products at all). Of course, DO NOT spray it in your mouth--it's only meant for external use!

What I like best about the sprays is

1) The convenient approach -- no getting oils on your hands, just spritz, spritz, done!

2) The ability to use it specifically in the aura and not just on the body level. (Remember: these are potent energetically with Reiki and flower essences. Take advantage of it!)

You'll find the scented sprays on my Mama Love website.
And in my Etsy shop!

No comments: