Monday, August 22, 2016

Intentions Natural Botanical Perfume by Flower And Spirit


"You know who you are and you know where you're going. Inspired and filled with soul purpose, you're filled with love of life and walk your path with confidence. You have INTENTIONS."

Among my Mama Love formulas there are couple that stand out and scream: "This really ought to be perfume!" "Manifesting Life Purpose" is one of them. So now it is! But not with Mama Love. You'll find it under a new name, "INTENTIONS", in my brand new Flower & Spirit shop

I don't think there's a scent that I love more than Jasmine. . . except maybe Neroli. "Intentions" has both and a lot of other wonderful scent ingredients besides! It's an intensely floral yet herbaceous scent with just a hint of deepened citrus. Uplifting for the spirit.

I sell it in a 5ml roller bottle in a small gift box.

And I sell samples, too...https://www.etsy.com/listing/472609097/one-sample-perfume-oil-natural-botanical?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments: