Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Magdalene Deluxe Botanical Perfume with Flower Essences

Magdalene perfume feels like a bold move for me. The base of it is Spikenard which is rarely used in perfume these days. It's very expensive and VERY earthy. It's also the oil Mary Magdalene is said to have poured on Jesus's feet. In ancient times it was used for spiritual purposes in the Holy Temple and to help people get into a deeply relaxing state. It was used to connect a person to the Divinity within. I use it in my very popular Mama Love formula Restful Sleep along with Chamomile and Chamomile flower essence which is also in this perfume. I combine that with Jasmine, Myrrh, Lemon, Rose, Neroli, Rosewood, Vanilla and a touch of my homemade Five Spice Extract. You'll find it in my new Flower & Spirit shop on Etsy.

No comments: