Saturday, September 24, 2016

Clearing Negativity for Spiritual Growth Using Flower Essence Remedies


This formula was  originally designed both as a scented spray to act like a smokeless smudge to clear negativity from one's self and from an environment in preparation for spiritual practice. (See links below.) But at the same time I decided to experiment with using the flower essences in water with brandy in a Bach Remedy-style dosage strength dropper bottle and found that I really liked how my attitude improved!

It was during the 2016 election season. I believed my candidate was cheated so I was angry all the time and felt like I ought to meditate because I was having a hard time reaching for a more spiritually aware point of view. But I just could not get myself to do it! (And I wasn't alone--you should have seen my email!) Using this formula helped ground me, and I seemed to lose my interest in focusing on the angry upsetting things I was seeing in my Facebook newsfeed or on the evening news. The more I used it, the more I found myself choosing to focus on positive things that I could do something about. It wasn't that I felt or feel powerless in terms of the political arena— in unity, at least, there is strength—but rather than continue to sing my "I been done wrong" song, I shifted my focus to how things could go right. And I started to explore how my pessimism was affecting the choices I habitually make in my own life. I found myself reaching, without conscious continual effort, in that direction. Things changed. Things are still changing. In some respects, you might say it initiated a turning point in my life. I made significantly different choices and where that will lead is looking interesting, surprising, and is still in progress. 

One thing is true for sure: I've learned that I don't always know what's best for myself, never mind what is best for all concerned. As I said, surprising revelations have occurred. I'm finding myself more and more in a "show me the way," "demonstrate what is in my highest interest," "I allow myself to be blessed" attitude. It's sort of changing the whole game plan.

Mama Love for Clearing Negativity

https://www.etsy.com/listing/467466532/clearing-negativity-spiritual-cleansing

Also available as an unscented aura and body mist! 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/400311157/clear-negativity-spiritual-cleansing

or as a scented one with Sandalwood, Frankincense and Myrrh
https://www.etsy.com/listing/400304585/clear-negativity-spiritual-cleansing

No comments: