Saturday, September 17, 2016

Incense and Oranges Natural Botanical Perfume -- The Scent of the Ashram



I think my new Incense and Oranges perfume is going to be a hit! (I sure like it!)

It started with the memory of drinking Earl Grey tea in front of a blazing fireplace at Christmas with friends. Then I added incense-like notes such as Frankincense and Myrrh (you know, Christmas!) but I wanted more. So I added Cedarwood and Sandalwood. I loved what that did but then I was flooded with memories of drinking tea with friends in front of a fire on meditation retreats!

Whatever this perfume means for you, the idea is still the same: peace and love, happiness and cherished memories. It's really a wonderful addition to my new Flower & Spirit line of full-strength perfumes and related products. Check it out on Etsy!

No comments: