Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lady Slippers on the Path, Painting on Society 6

I'm pretty proud to announce that the Chico Breast Care Center recently bought two paintings from me! This acrylic on canvas I call "Lady Slippers on the Path" is one of them. The last time I visited it was hanging right next to the reception desk so everybody who walks in gets to see it! In fact they have a photo on their homepage that shows it just above text that says "For Providers". Here it is: the painting to the left of the desk.

But you can still get a framed or unframed print of it or a print on canvas that looks really nice on Society 6.

And they also sell the image on other items. I particularly like the throw pillows and wall clock.

There are times when being an artist is a lot of fun. This was definitely one of them!

No comments: