Thursday, September 08, 2016

My Artwork on Society 6

Looking at the Possibilities -- © 2015 Sheryl Karas
I recently rediscovered Society 6, a great place to buy art! So you can buy my art there now, too! For example this piece, "Looking at the Possibilities." I did this piece as the result of a prompt by an art teacher about a year or two ago. At the time I remember that Paul and I felt like were still standing apart from our current home in Chico, CA (The City of Trees). We were quite divided on whether we should stay or find someplace else to go and I guess that feeling or thought pattern made its way into the painting. Society 6 has it available as a framed or unframed print or print on canvas. And also on a wide variety of products like rugs, wall tapestries, tote bags, throw blankets, and this iPad case.

No comments: