Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Bees Know T-Shirt

The Bees Know
The Bees Know by paulnsheryl
Make shirts at zazzle.com

I just sold one of my environmental designs on Zazzle. "The Bees Know" came out of my concern for colony collapse disorder and lately it's on my mind again because of the millions of bees killed in South Carolina when they sprayed to stop the Zika virus. I've always liked this T-shirt and it definitely is a favorite of other people as well. I'm pretty sure it's available on organically grown cotton (as well as less expensive choices). And they just added aluminum water bottles which I think is a great idea:


The Bees Know
The Bees Know by paulnsheryl
View more Earth day Mugs at zazzle.com

And totebags! (I keep a bunch in my car to have handy whenever I go shopping.)


The Bees Know
The Bees Know by paulnsheryl
Browse Earth day Bags online at Zazzle.com

No comments: