Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Spirit of Young Love in a Perfume Bottle!


One of my Facebook friends just asked if any of my new Flower & Spirit perfumes are like my Mama Love Attracting a Partner formula. She loves that one, calls the experience of using it one of being "assailed with cupids in a woodland setting"! 

Ha, ha! Well, it does contain flower essences for feeling open to giving and receiving love!

Attracting a Partner formula forms the base for one of my full strength parfums-- Love in Springtime! It has the same flower essences and the same uplifting, bright and rosy essential oils of Rose Geranium, Rosewood, Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang. But I also added a touch of Sandalwood, Patchouli and Vanilla to give it more depth and staying power. There's a lightly scented body oil to match which is my favorite daily after bath moisturizer--Rose Geranium and jojoba is so nice on your skin. Use the body oil under where you apply your perfume and it will help any perfume you use last longer!

No comments: