Thursday, January 26, 2017

Flower Essence Aromatherapy for Emotional Resiliency and Inner Strength

Mama Love for Emotional Resilience
As I mentioned in my last blog post, people on my Facebook friends list have been sharing what kinds of flower essence aromatherapy formulas they could use right now post-election 2017. The age of Trump has been hitting people HARD, and one of the issues that came to mind first for me as I was listening to them was the need for emotional resiliency.

This article by Mira Curzer, sharing advice from long time activists, is SO good I recommend it to everyone. Dealing with emotional overwhelm is the key to keeping strong and staying well, and it's not just about sleeping and eating well, it's about emotional refreshment and self-care.

So, in that vein I offer this formula. I've been using it myself and it is doing me a lot of good!

No comments: