Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Gift Sets in my Mama Love Etsy Shop



One of my New Year's resolutions is to bring Mama Love to as many people as I can by trying things I wasn't open to in the past. In particular, I've started to think more seriously about how to make my products more attractive as a gift. I always have thought Mama Love products would be a wonderful healing gift for people going through challenging times. In fact, that's exactly how I wound up starting this business. I was giving away Mama Love Support for Troubled Times to people who I thought could use it and they all wanted to know how to buy more! One of my friends finally insisted that I bottle it and would not take no for an answer.

So in a way, I'm going back to my roots! I'm just getting started with a couple of new gift sets in my Etsy shop but I'm sure the next few weeks will bring several more.

And I'm loving what I came up with as a gift-wrapping idea: white paper tied up with string with a red silk rose and pretty greenery. So pretty!

No comments: