Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Have You Got Intentions? (Organic Botanical Perfume)

Intentions Organic Botanical Perfume

Years ago, when I first made my Mama Love for Manifesting Life Purpose flower essence aromatherapy formula I was thrilled by what a wonderful perfume scent it happened to be! Jasmine, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Vetiver and Neroli is so heady it makes want to swoon! But, of course, this product is not anywhere near strong enough for a perfume. It's made to strict aromatherapy standards to be safe enough for regular everyday use or even used as bath, body or massage oil! And many people do.

But I've been obsessed with wanting to make it a perfume so when I created my Flower & Spirit line of eau de parfum fragrances, Manifesting Life Purpose became the basis of the very first one I made. I call it "Intentions" and, if you love Jasmine (its key ingredient) as much as I do, you should definitely give this one a try!

No comments: