Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bleeding Heart Flower Essence

Bleeding Heart Flower Essence
Reiki-infused dosage bottles of Bleeding Heart Flower Essence are in my Etsy shop now. Bleeding Heart Flower Essence is helpful for letting go of unhealthy attachments. For example, if you are being overly clingy or co-dependent in a current relationship, it helps you let go and love in a balanced fashion. If you are longing for someone who has died or who broke up with you, it helps you come back to yourself so you can let go, heal and move on. I use it in my "Healing a Broken Heart" formula ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/488315737/flower-essence-for-grief-loss-broken), but many people find working with a single flower essence at a time is more appropriate for their specific needs so that's why I offer Bleeding Heart alone in a bottle made to dosage strength in my shop.

No comments: