Thursday, April 13, 2017

Flower Essences and Aromatherapy for Highly Sensitive People

Mama Love for Soothing the Sensitive Soul
This past election year and the aftermath has been quite the time for empaths and other highly sensitive people. Even far less sensitive people have been complaining of fatigue and overwhelm. And help for that was one of the most requested Mama Love formulas I received when I asked people on my Facebook page what they could use right now.

So I made something for us all! (I definitely include myself in the highly sensitive category.) This is a very gentle and highly soothing formula. The first time I used it I was amazed at how calming it was — and shocked at how anxious and ungrounded I must had been! I had gotten so "used" to being in an over-amped way of being I didn't realize how off balance I was anymore. But this formula definitely helps with that and also serves to lighten you up and clear negative feelings in general.

I just added it to my Etsy shop.

Other Mama Love sprays to strongly consider when the news and other outside influences are getting you down are:

SUPPORT FOR TROUBLED TIMES (the product that launched me into business and is one of the most powerful formulas on my list):https://www.etsy.com/listing/114762998/flower-essence-aromatherapy-spray-for

RELEASING WORRY AND FEAR: https://www.etsy.com/listing/114755887/releasing-worry-and-fear-stress-anxiety

No comments: