Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Deerbrush Flower Essence for Knowing Your Inner Truth


Deerbrush Flower Essence, © Copyright 2014 Sheryl Karas
With the intense focus on truth and lack thereof dominating our national consciousness at the current time, I found myself thinking about Deerbrush flower essence, the flower remedy for knowing your inner truth and acting in congruence with your true feelings. It's easy to condemn people who lie or spin the truth. Again, these days it's hard not to be swept up in it. But in reality a lot of us try to hide our true feelings in order to protect ourselves or get along in certain situations. Sometimes we have mixed feelings or inner conflicts that haven't been resolved. "Sure, I'd love to take your job offer—I'm sure I'll do a great job typing your correspondence and filing all day long," says the disorganized but starving artist desperate to get a job. They might even talk themselves into believing that will be true. Deerbrush can be thought of as a cleansing formula -- clearing out the spiritual and mental / emotional debris that gets in the way of knowing your true feelings and acting accordingly.

I've just made Reiki-infused Deerbrush dosage bottles and sprays available in my Etsy shop.

No comments: